We’re very proud to announce that we are once again finalists in the Moneyfacts Investment Adviser of the Year Award!
For us, client feedback is, and will always be, our most important measure of success.
But in a year when we’ve just achieved Chartered Status, it’s great to have our progress recognised in such a highly regarded shortlist.
Here are a few reasons why we think we’ve been selected as finalists this year:
- We continue to put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We still don’t have targets and we remain truly independent so everything we do is in their best interest
- The value of client assets we manage is up 125% on the same time last year. That’s not to be sniffed at!
- Our team has grown by two people in the past year to help us manage all that extra work, so we’re growing steadily, but keeping small enough to put our customers first every time
- We’ve achieved Chartered Status, showing our commitment to raising standards
- We’re working hard to change the face of the finance industry, particularly in the eyes of younger people by connecting with them via digital media
- This blog is giving everyone (not just our clients) access to information, in plain English, which can help them manage their own finances – traffic to our website has grown by over 11% in the last year
- We’ve grown our email subscriber database by 128% in the past year so our free and easy to understand advice is benefitting even more people
- We’re making our little voice heard across the industry – our opinions have been quoted in the press over 20 times in the past year
- We’re proving that a young, small firm can do all the things the larger, more established firms can do and, we believe, a whole lot more beside.
It’s a bit of a wait now until the winner is announced in September, but we’ll keep our fingers firmly crossed!
This article is for general use only and is not intended to address your particular requirements. It should not be relied upon in its entirety and shall not be deemed to be or constitute advice. The value of your investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested.
GreenSky Wealth Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 629624. Registered Office as above. Registered in England and Wales, Company No. 07103441.